FREE PILOT COURSE
9th & 10th June
Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
Managing Mental Health In The Workplace is a specially designed course for those looking to gain a better understanding of how to manage their own mental health in the workplace and how to support others within the working environment.
This one off Pilot will run the weekend of the 9th & 10th June in WeWork London Fields, 115 Mare Street, London E8 4RU.
2 Day Course 10:30am - 4:30pm
Day 1: Introduction.
- What Mental Health means.
- Common diagnosis in the workplace & their early symptoms.
- Common medications prescribed and their side effects.
Day 2: Recap
- Perceptions of mental health issues and how to set a positive president in a working environment.
- How to manage mental health in the workplace.
- How to support and manage those with mental health issues in the workplace.